Includes 20 Chrome M14 x 1.50 Duplex Spline Lug Nuts, 1 Socket Key
Specifications: M14 x 1.50 Thread Pitch, 2” Overall Height, 0.92” Diameter, 60-Degree Conical Seat, anti-theft spline for additional security. Perfect for trucks.
Cold-forged and heat-treated to OEM standards, solid one-piece construction offers substantial durability and strength.Check price on
Cold-forged and heat-treated to OEM standards, solid one-piece carbon steel construction offers substantial durability and strength compared to traditional two-piece design.Check price on
Specifications: M14x1.50 Thread pitch, 4.4” Overall height, 0.92” Diameter, 60-degree Conical Seat, Bulge Acorn design, anti-theft spline design. Chrome Finish. For 8-lug vehicles.
Features: Cold-forged and heat-treated to OEM standards, solid one-piece carbon steel construction offers substantial durability and strength compared to the traditional two-piece design. The exterior triple-layer chrome plating paint finish is rust and corrosion-resistant, protects structural integrity, and shields from outer elements. 72-hour salt spray tested to industry standard.Check price on
- 🚗【1.80" LONG】M14x1.5 thread - closed end bulge style lug nuts - conical 60 degree seat - 19mm hex - 1.80 in. long - 0.90 in. wide - color: Chrome. Our nuts have an innovative design in appearance du...
- 🚗 【PERFECT FIT】Replacement for 2007-2013 Avalanche, 2015-2021 Colorado, 2003-2014 Express 1500, 1999-2021 Silverado 1500, 2015-2021 Suburban, 2000-2014 Suburban 1500, 1995-2020 Tahoe, 2009-2020 Trav...Check price on
- Aftermarket Wheels ONLY. For Trucks with wheel studs requiring a 14mm x 1.50 or 14x1.50 or M14x1.50 thread and wheels that take a conical/ cone seat.
- 1.9”Long 2 Piece Design lug nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap on the Lug Nut that protects against false torque readings resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of lug nut...Check price on
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR VEHICLE: You want your car to stand out. So why settle for ordinary lug nuts? Create a custom look that people will remember with Orion Motor Tech’s unique designs.
- COMPATIBILITY: For vehicles with wheel studs 14mmx1.5 thread and conical/cone seat (tapered). For wheels with 6 studs such as Cadillac Escalade; Chevrolet Avalanche, Blazer, Colorado, Silverado, Subur...Check price on
- Includes: 4 Chrome M14 x 1.50 Toyota OEM Duplex Long Mag Lug Nuts with Washer
- Specifications: M14 x 1.50 Thread Pitch, 1.87” Overall Height, 1.18” Washer Diameter, 0.73” Base Diameter, 0.60” Shank Length, Mag Seat, 13/16” Hex.Check price on
- New hot premium Spline Spike extended metal solid lug nuts for aftermarket wheels. 24 pcs lug nuts (available in Black and 14mmX1.5 thread pitches) and 1 high precision machined socket key
- Fitment: aftermarket wheels ONLY with studs requiring M14x1.5 thread pitch and take a conical 60 degree seat. Please check it carefully before purchasingCheck price on
- FITS: The factory aluminum wheels on many Buick Dodge Cadillac and Chrysler vehicles. Verify fitment by using the vehicle compatibility tool on this listing
- REPLACES: Dodge and Chrysler factory part numbers6509422AA and 6509873AA and 9596070 General Motors. Dorman part numbers 611-330, 611-236 and 611-152.Check price on
- Improved design - this replacement lug nut changes the original two-piece design to one piece for greater reliability
- Thoroughly tested - part has undergone proof load, salt spray, hardness and thread check testing to meet strict standardsCheck price on
- Set of 24 M14x1.5 Chrome 1.54" Long Truck Small Diameter Lug Nut Closed End Bulge Acorn 7 Spline
- Specifications: Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts, 14mm x 1.5 / 14x1.5 / M14x1.5 Thread Size, Conical 60 Degree Seat, 1.54" (39mm) long.Check price on
- ❌ Aftermarket Spline spikes are for AFTERMARKET WHEELS, NOT OEM replacements
- Set of 24 high quality forged steel lug nuts 14x1.5 thread with 1 security key for installationCheck price on
- Bulge Acorn Open End Chrome Small Diameter Lug Nut
- M14x1.5 Thread, 1.00"(25.4mm) LengthCheck price on
If you decide to install new wheels - do not skimp on your safety. Install lug nuts from a proven manufacturer made of quality materials, and then you can be sure that your wheel will be securely locked in place.